First Ultrasound (8 weeks)

no image added yet.

I had every intention of posting this yesterday but got home from our 2 hour long doctor’s appointment and immediately took a 2 hour nap.  :)

Yesterday was our first ultrasound.  It was very cool.  :)  We got to see the baby’s heart beating.  That was really amazing.  Life is so amazing!  Every time I think about this, I am reminded of what an awesome Creator we have.

20081006_2-24-59

The ultrasound was the best part of the doctor’s appointment. The rest of the time we had to answer family history questions, and decide what kinds of tests we want run.  Ugh.  My next doctor’s appointment is Nov 4. Oh, and I have a revised due date – May 17, 2009.

20081006_2-24-45 20081006_2-27-51 20081006_2-28-00

Tammie

Author Tammie

More posts by Tammie

Join the discussion 7 Comments

• Margie Lou says:

Where is it!?? I can’t make heads or tails out of those pics, but I’m excited nonetheless that some day it’ll look like a baby! :) just one baby though right? That’s good! Aw, this is exciting!

• Tammie says:

lol Yeah just one. Tobin was slightly disappointed, but I am pretty happy there’s only one. :)

• Pastor Gary says:

Very cool, Tammie!! We are so happy for you both…what an exciting adventure!

Love you ALL (not “both” anymore)!
    PG and Pam

• Oh my gosh! This makes it really real! I can’t believe there’s a little person growing inside of you. It’s so funny reading Margie Lou’s comment because that would have been me before I had Dakota. Now, I’m thinking, Oh how cute: there are the baby eyes and little baby legs….lol! or at least I think!

• Grandma! says:

Congratulations! Love you guys, all THREE!

• Carol N. Springs says:

Tammie and Tobin,
    WOW! Life is a gift! I can’t help but think of David’s words when I see these pictures, Ps. 139: 13-16 “For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my other’s womb I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Thy book they were all written, the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them” God’s shalom, Carol

• Tobin says:

Seeing the heart beat was amazing! Seeing a new life like this, growing and developing clearly points to God’s amazing craftsmanship. Its like a beautiful mystery unfolding before everyone’s eyes, and we are all eager to see the end results. In all of this, I’m seeing even more of the need for seeking and knowing God’s will in how to raise this new and precious life according to His plan. May God empower me to become the father that I need to be for my child and family. :) …and to better feed my wife – and baby. ;) *I love you Tammie*